16.1.08

i heart trainwrecks!!!

Photobucket
Wow that is all i can say! I just watched Rock of Love 2 (i know i know im a little late thank god for dvr) But i didnt think they could find any trashier girls then last season but somehow they did! Thank you VH1 for filling my need for trashtastic reality! And where did they find these girls!! Did they post on craigslist looking for trailer trash and trannies! Does Bret not realize half these strippers are men? Did he go blind from too much partying? And why did he kick the girl off that passed out during eliminations? That is the girl I wanna party with...wants to have so much fun that she forgot why she was even there - to have a half balled old rocker fall madly deeply in love with you. And yes they do bring back Lacey, who answered my crazy bitch dreams! I still think the only person that is crazy and trashy enough for Bret is ... Bipolar Brit Brit Spears. Now that would be one hot mess of a reality show. Where can I sign her up!